.::My life::.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sailing the Solar Wind



Sails unfurled, riding, riding, riding the solar winds
Drifting past nebulae, a silent witness to the birthing of stars.
Stardust raining down covering me in golden overlays of possibilities.
Sailing, sailing, ever sailing on.
Planets call for exploration, eternity beckons.
Sail on, sail on, beyond this galaxy
Toward the next and into the unknown
Treasures that lie beyond
Sailing the solar winds ever gliding me forward...

(this was inspired by Sray and his posts on the Hubble telescope and Nasa Solar Sail)


posted by broomhilda at|1:49 PM|

* * *

|

.::Navigation::.


Home
Disclaimer
The Clothesline Project - Help break the silence of domestic violence


.::About me::.

Some people live life in the fast lane. I live in oncomming traffic. This is my Poetry blog. It's mostly crap, but one or two showcase my brilliance. Be sure to check my home blog and sign my guest book. Feel free to leave a comment.

.::Guest Book::.


Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
.

.::I'm obsessed::.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com